Focus on your career goals
Samantha Symes is ideally placed to assist clients who want to improve their career.
With lengthy experience in the employment recruitment industry, coupled with her professional skills as a psychologist and psychotherapist, Samantha Symes works with clients to help them focus on their priorities.
Expect motivating and supportive career strategy services that provide:
- Support and advice to help you reach your full potential in the workplace
- Smart solutions to help prioritising daily life to achieve greater success in the workplace
- Confidence-building techniques
- Strategies for achieving work/life balance and to effectively manage your time
- Tools to enhance job performance
Samantha Symes offers job seeker mentoring services plus career advice to improve your employment opportunities.
Can’t find a job? We can manage the job-seeking process together.
- Job seeker and employment matching
- Improving job opportunities by identifying workplace skills and strengths
- Assisting clients re-entering the workplace after extended periods of absence (such as new mothers)
- Cultural transition advice for effective job seeking for new residents to Australia
- Career strategy for university-leavers entering the workplace for the first time
- Insider tips on how to work successfully with recruitment agencies
- Interview preparation skills and support
- Guided support while job seeking and getting offers/interviews/negotiations (Ongoing phone support can be arranged during this process)
Need help at work? We can show you strategies for better job performance.
- Strategies to cope with work stress and stress management tools, including how to eliminate unnecessary stress at work
- Assistance with gaining a promotion, applying internally for a new role
- Strategies for improving work performance and gain a job promotion
- Techniques effectively manage your time and create a work/life balance
- Identify strengths and weaknesses to become a more effective leader and manager
Want to change careers? We can assist with the career transition.
- Motivate candidates during the difficult transition to new employment
- Focus on your priorities and career goals
- Providing career advice to improve job opportunities
- New career change assistance and strategic advice with ongoing support
- Retraining strategies for those making a career transition
Have a specific job-related question? We can talk about it!
- “What am I doing wrong” – The hard truth delivered diplomatically
- “What else can I do? I hate my job”
- “I’ve finished studying and can’t get a job”,