A Pinwheel keeps spinning as it turns to face the wind;
People often have to just keep spinning.
What are you facing?
At Pinwheel Psychology we focus on individual change; together we work on the changes you want to make or discover.
Sometimes it’s not a choice but a period when you feel you have no option but to seek support from another, when the way you have been operating does not work anymore and then sometimes it is a firm, bold choice to be different in life.
Client Issues of Focus can include but are not limited to:
- Individuals in a relationship or marriage that they want to improve, to understand better or to move out of
- Life transitions and preferred directions in regards to work, family, health, wealth, career, relationships, social interactions, personal goals and inner desires.
- Understanding and managing the presenting symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress perfectionism and self-esteem issues
- Working with your creativity, ambitions or long held personal desires that require reflection, exploration, action and clear strategies. Including examining blocks, igniting your motivation to start and maintaining your focus
- Ongoing support and guidance for all of your relationships and the cross-impact at work and home, along with understanding your past and family history in regards to your present thoughts and behaviours; both conscious and unconscious
Like a pinwheel, people turn to face their challenges and choices; they just keep spinning.
Your life may feel like it’s spinning out of control, out of time or maybe it’s just not spinning in your preferred direction…
Maybe you want to make changes or need another perspective?
Perhaps you want to explore your options, discuss your situation or
You just need to be heard?