My name is Samantha Symes and I am the experienced and qualified psychologist and psychotherapist behind Pinwheel Psychology.
I offer confidential therapy, treatment and support for those with mental health concerns.
Using a range of therapeutic techniques and treatment therapies, I can help you build emotional resilience and improve the quality of your life.
I am experienced in helping clients who suffer from a range of mood disorders and mental health problems, and provide support for people with:
- Mood-related difficulties such as: feeling down, experiencing hopelessness, lacking energy and motivation, withdrawing from others and activities, struggling with suicidal thoughts
- Excessive worrying
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Marital, Family & Relationship Issues
- Sleep difficulties
- Social anxiety and shyness
- Low Mood
- Fear and Phobias
- Panic Attacks
- Transitions in life
- Anger Management
- Public Speaking
- Stress management- personal and/or work related
If you have been diagnosed with a mental health condition and would like to obtain support, plus strategies for dealing with suicidal thoughts, anxiety, lack of confidence, anger or other mental health concerns, book a session for professional counselling today.
Medicare and private health insurance rebates are available. Read more about our fees and charges for therapy sessions.